ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (AA) - 24 Hours
AL-ANON/ALATEEN - 24 hours
BRAND NEW (see their Facebook page)
- 70 Hayes St., Binghamton
- 607.765.6862, 607.341.2747
DREAMS OVER DRUGS
- 607.727.9233 (recording)
- Family support group for family members and those in recovery from opiates/heroin.
HELPING HEARTS OF HOPE
- Support group for parents and grandparents of someone experiencing drug or alcohol addiction.
- Meets the first and third Monday of the month at 6 p.m. at City Light Cafe', 254 Washington St., Binghamton, NY 13901
HOPE 607 PROJECT
- Supportive peer counseling for persons in recovery.
- Utilizes “SMART” Recovery Program
I’M DOPE WITHOUT DOPE
NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS (NA)
- Triple Cities Area of Narcotics Anonymous (TCANA)
- P.O. Box 422, Binghamton, NY 13902-0422
- Working to raise awareness and reduce the stigma associated with substance use disorders, and advocating for policy change to improve treatment options.