Welcome to the Broome County Economic Development Group!
Broome County Government, led by the combined efforts of the Broome County Executive’s Office and the Department of Planning and Economic Development, is dedicated to promoting the sound, orderly economic development and growth of Greater Binghamton. Through the use of general operating funds as well as dedicated economic development funds, Broome County Government aggressively markets the region and works to create a nurturing environment where businesses are supported and encouraged to invest and grow. The Planning Department provides technical planning guidance and assistance to the County Executive and County Legislature and implements projects and programs designed to improve the economy, environment, and physical infrastructure of the county. The department extends professional services to local municipalities and other public and private entities in the areas of land use planning and zoning, grantsmanship, economic development, cartography, community assistance, research and infrastructure development.
- Greater Binghamton.com (please check out this source for additional information about our community including resources for businesses)
- Broome-Tioga Works Events Calendar (business and work related seminars / classes offered)
- Community Data
- Broome County Industrial Development Agency
- Broome County Planning GIS Portal
- Binghamton Local Development Corporation-BLDC
- Town of Union Economic Development