View our Calendar of Events for the dates, times and locations of our Rabies Clinics.
View and download a printable version of our 2014 Rabies Clinics.
Broome County Rabies Program is a partnership of the Broome County Health Department, primary care providers, veterinarians, hospital emergency rooms, animal control agents, and Broome County residents. Our goal is to prevent human disease and unnecessary human treatment by preventing exposure to rabies.
Dogs, Cats, Ferrets - Protect Your Animals!
- Pets need to be at least 3 months old to receive a vaccination.
- All pets must be restrained by the owner or responsible adult.
- If your pet has had a previous Rabies Vaccination, bring the certificate with you so that your pet may receive a three year vaccination. Without the certificate, your pet will receive a one-year vaccination.
- A $5.00 donation per pet is requested but not required. All pets will be vaccinated regardless of ability to donate.
- If you have any questions, contact the Broome County Health Department at 607.778.2887.
Sponsored by the Animal Aid & Relief Foundation (AARF) and the Broome County Health Department