Need a Recycling Bin?

Broome County has temporarily suspended the direct distribution of recycling bins to residents from the Scalehouse located at the Broome County Landfill.


To replace or receive a new yellow curbside recycling bin, please contact your private or municipal hauler.  Below is a list of municipality contact numbers.  For private haulers check the yellow pages.

For a larger 32-gallon bin bring please visit the landfill. The 32-gallon bins are only available at the landfill. One free 32-gallon blue bin per household.  Additional 32-gallon bins may be purchased for a nominal fee.  Call 607.778.2250 for more information.

Municipal Haulers:

  • City of Binghamton - 607.772.7020
  • Johnson City - 607.797.3031
  • Village of Endicott - 607.757.2429
  • Town of Union - 607.786.2980


Multiple yellow bins are available if needed. Currently the 32-gallon bins are only available to households. Please contact the Broome County Division of Solid Waste at 607.778.2250.