Applications for Continuous Recruitment examinations are accepted continuously, with no application deadline. Examinations are conducted periodically for positions where there is usually a need for qualified individuals.
The scores for these examinations are inter-filed with existing candidate scores to form a constantly changing eligible list. An eligible's name remains on the list for one year.
These examinations will be scheduled on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and will be held in the Department of Personnel.
The typing performance test is no longer required effective July 10, 2017 for the Senior Typist-OC and the Typist/Receptionist/Typist-Keyboard Specialist-OC.
*****PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COMPUTERIZED PART OF THE EXAMINATIONS IS STILL REQUIRED*****
- Account Clerk(OC)
- Senior Typist(OC)
- Senior Typist(Prom)
- Typist/Receptionist-Typist/Keyboard Specialist (OC)
- Caseworker/Caseworker Trainee-OC (title updated 4/2020)
Information Technology Positions:
- Computer Hardware Technician-OC
- Computer Programmer - OC
- Computer Programmer Analyst-OC
- Network Specialist - OC
- Network Specialist-Promotional
- PC LAN Technician-OC
- Senior Computer Operator-OC
- Software Support Specialist-OC
- Systems Training Assistant - OC
- Website Coordinator-OC
- Charge Nurse-OC
- Clinical Nurse Supervisor - OC
- Nurse Practitioner - OC
- Public Health Nurse - OC
- Supervising Public Health Nurse
- Supervising Nurse I-OC
- Supervising Nurse II - OC