WHERE DO I PAY MY TRAFFIC TICKETS?
The Broome County Clerk’s Office does not process traffic tickets.
They’re handled in the criminal or traffic court in the city, town, or village where the alleged offense took place. The municipality should be noted on your ticket.
To answer these types of tickets, please contact the court directly.
- You can look up the court online at www.nycourts.gov/courts/townandvillage/find.shtml.
- The following municipal courts also have websites:
- City of Binghamton: Click here to visit the website.
- Town of Binghamton: www.townofbinghamton.com/filing-a-small-claim-evictions
- Town of Chenango: www.townofchenango.com/departments/justice-court
- Town of Colesville: www.towncolesville.digitaltowpath.org:10004/content/Courts
- Town of Conklin: www.townofconklin.org/town-court
- Town of Dickinson: www.townofdickinson.com/department_justice_court.aspx
- Town of Fenton: www.townoffenton.com/departments/courts.php
- Town of Kirkwood: www.townofkirkwood.org/town-court.aspx
- Town of Lisle: www.lisletowncourt.com
- Town of Maine: www.townmaine.digitaltowpath.org:10018/content/Courts
- Town of Nanticoke: www.townofnanticokeny.com/towncourt
- Town of Sanford: www.townofsanfordny.com/departments
- Town of Triangle: www.trianglecourt.org
- Town of Union: www.townofunion.com/departments/town-court.html
- Town of Vestal: www.vestalny.com/departments/court/index.php
- Town of Windsor: www.windsorny.org/town_justice.html
- Village of Endicott: www.endicottny.com/village-court
- Village of Johnson City: www.villageofjc.com/village-court
What if I Lost My Traffic Ticket?
We’d recommend you contact the police agency that issued the ticket.
Contact information for every police department in Broome County is available online at www.gobroomecounty.com/bcstopdwi/localpolice.
What Are My Options for Answering a Traffic Ticket in Broome County?
- Eligible motorists may participate in the Broome County Traffic Diversion Program;
- Motorists may plead guilty as charged to all charges they're facing; or
- Motorists may plead not guilty and appear (either in person or by hiring an attorney) in court.
For more information, visit: