*NOTE: Registration for vaccine appointments through the Broome County Health Department is only done online, please do not call the health department. If you need assistance call 211. We appreciate your patience.
BROOME COUNTY COVID-19 VACCINE CLINICS
In the United States there are now authorized or approved vaccines to prevent COVID-19. All New York residents aged 6 months and older are currently eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
For a list of vaccine clinics at Broome County schools, click here.
Community-based clinics are still operating. Upcoming vaccine clinics are listed below. Click on the clinic you wish to sign up for to make an appointment.
- 8/5/22- Pfizer Booster at Spiedie Fest Otsiningo Park
- 8/11/22-Pfizer Booster at Broome County Health Department
- 8/18/22- Moderna Booster at Broome County Health Department
- 8/18/22- Moderna 1st Dose 6mths-5yr at Broome County Health Department
- 8/24/22-Pfizer Booster at CFJ Park- Johnson City
- 8/24/22-Pfizer Pediatric (5-11 Years) Booster at CFJ Park- Johnson City
- 8/25/22- 1st Dose Pfizer(5-11 years) Pediatric at Broome County Health Department
- 8/25/22- 2nd Dose Pfizer (5-11 years) Pediatric at Broome County Health Department
- 8/25/22- 2nd Dose Moderna 6mths-5years at Broome County Health Department
- 8/25/22- Pfizer Pediatric BOOSTER (5-11years) at Broome County Health Department
Visit www.vaccines.gov for all the latest COVID-19 vaccine information and to find vaccines near you.
If you need assistance getting to your appointment call 211.
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
New York State Department of Health