Broome County Parks Spring Photo Contest Winners
Broome County Parks would like to thank everyone who participated in the Spring Photo Contest, we are overwhelmed by the fantastic response we had to this season’s contest. Winners for the Spring Photo Contest are..........
‘Spring is in the Air’ by Katelyn Lewis – at Otsiningo Park
‘Spring Wildlife’ by Riley Peterson – at Aqua-Terra Wilderness Area
Honorable Mention- Seth Hibbard for his breathtaking wildlife picture taken at Dorchester Park
Broome County Parks Summer Photo Contest 2023
• ONE submission per person
• Photos in landscape format are preferred but portrait format is accepted
• Photos must be taken in a Broome County Park during Spring: June 26th -September 11th
• Open to anyone of any age
• Submissions that do not meet requirements will be disqualified
• Photo must be clearly focused on scenery or wildlife
• Photo can be in black & white or color with minimal edits
• Summer Wildlife
• Summertime Fun
HOW TO ENTER
• Photo submissions can be sent via email to email@example.com
• Each entry must be marked with the following instructions
• Name of photographer
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Photograph Title
• A description of where and when picture was taken
• All entries must be received by, September 11, 2023
• Winners will be announced Friday, September 15th, 2023. on the Broome County Parks website and social media pages. Winners will be emailed.
• Winning photographer will be awarded park swag and a Shelter Rental or Campsite.
• One winner of each category will be selected by the Broome County Parks Staff.
Photo submissions start on June 26, 2023 and must be received by 4:00pm, September 11, 2023
By entering the contest, you grant Broome County Parks, the non-exclusive, right and license to use, display, reproduce, publish, transmit and distribute your photograph on the online, and/or in any other promotional materials produced by Broome County Parks. Winner cannot win two contest consecutively in a row.