Broome County Parks Winter Photo Contest Winners
Broome County Parks would like to thank everyone who participated in the Winter Photo Contest, we are overwhelmed by the fantastic response we had to this season’s contest. Winners for the Winter Photo Contest are..........
‘Winter is Coming’ by Sarah Presto – at Dorchester Park
‘Happy Holidays’ by Don William – at Aqua-Terra Park
Broome County Parks Spring Photo Contest
• ONE submission per person
• Photos in landscape format are preferred but portrait format is accepted
• Photos must be taken in a Broome County Park during Spring: March 20th -June 12th
• Open to anyone of any age
• Submissions that do not meet requirements will be disqualified
• Photo must be clearly focused on scenery or wildlife
• Photo can be in black & white or color with minimal edits
• Spring in the air
• Spring Wildlife
HOW TO ENTER
• Photo submissions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each entry must be marked with the following instructions
• Name of photographer
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Photograph Title
• A description of where and when picture was taken
• All entries must be received by, June 12, 2023
• Winners will be announced Tuesday, June 20, 2023. on the Broome County Parks website and social media pages. Winners will be emailed.
• Winning photographer will be awarded park swag and a Shelter Rental or Campsite.
• One winner of each category will be selected by the Broome County Parks Staff.
Photo submissions start on March 20, 2023 and must be received by 4:00pm, June 12, 2023
By entering the contest, you grant Broome County Parks, the non-exclusive, right and license to use, display, reproduce, publish, transmit and distribute your photograph on the online, and/or in any other promotional materials produced by Broome County Parks. Winner cannot win two contest consecutively in a row.