Greenlight Networks Grand Slam Park is the County's four-field, state-of-the-art softball facility. Following a $4 million renovation, the four brand-new, all-turf fields and brand-new lights are ready to welcome local teams, along with players and coaches from across the country.
To reserve fields please fill out and return the following documents:
- The field allocation form is for those requesting season long rentals, practices, single game, or leagues.
- The tournament/camp application is for those looking to rent in order to host a tournament or camp.
- Everyone must complete and returned a signed copy of the guideline acknowledgment form.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance must be submitted that meets the general insurance requirements listed above.
- Applicants are required to have one person who is AED/CPR certified at the event at all times. Proof of certification must be submitted along with all other documents/requirements above
For more information, call 607.778.2193