Family caregivers are invited to attend a presentation on Wednesday, November 13 from 2:30 – 4:30 pm at the Broome County Public Library (Decker Room), 185 Court
Street in Binghamton, presented by the Broome County Office for Aging and other community organizations.
Topics of discussion will include:
• Resources available to keep someone at home
• Different levels of care in supportive housing
• Alternate housing options: it’s more than just home
to nursing home
• Paying for long-term care
• What to expect when someone moves to a facility
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is requested. Please call Caregiver Services at (607) 778-2411 to reserve your seat.