Central New York regional COVID-19 triage line (24 hours): (315)-464-3979
- Non-emergency calls only. This line is for giving answers on coronavirus-related questions, showing possible symptoms or if you have had possible exposure and need guidance on the next steps.
Visitation Guidelines as of July 15 - Lourdes and UHS
- visitation hours at the hospitals are from 3-7 pm
- only one visitor per patient is allowed, with few exceptions
- no visitors under 18 permitted
- individuals over the age of 70 are discouraged from visiting because of risk of infection
- UHS (updates as of 10/5/20)
- visitor restrictions are in place, except for those at beginning-of-life, end-of-life and pediatric patients
- come alone to appointments. If you need assistance, you may bring one support person but they may be asked to wait in the car or waiting room
- if bringing a child to an appointment, do not bring any of the child’s siblings
- Call your providers office if you are feeling unwell prior to coming to your appointment
- Senior Living at Ideal (November 4,2020): The Adult Care / Assisted Living Facility and the Skilled Nursing Facility are currently NOT OPEN for visitation.