BC Lift and Office for Aging Mini-Bus Reservations must be made at least one business day in advance and no more than one week in advance.
For BC Lift, please dial 607-275-5155
For Office for Aging, please dial 607-275-5164
Once you call the number, you will need to enter your Client ID and Password that was assigned to you. Please keep this number confidential as it is unique to you only. Once you enter your Client ID and password, you will follow the prompts for directions.
The reservation system main menu will be:
- Press 1 to review your already scheduled trips.
- Press 2 to cancel your trips.
- Press 3 to book new trips.
You will follow the system prompts after your initial selection. If at any time you need assistance you may press 0 for an operator.
- If you are a new rider or have a new location you are traveling too, you will need to press 0 to speak to an operator.
- For reviewing your ride times, please make sure to call after 4pm the day before your trip to ensure your times did not change as we try to make room in the schedule for others.
- For entering ride times, you may either say or enter them by the key pad. If using the key pad you will need to use military time. Example for 9:00am it is 0900. For 2:00pm it is 1400.
- Cancel your trips at least one hour in advance.
- Do not have any background noise because the system may not understand your selections.
- BC Transit is not open and will NOT accept reservations on the following major holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
7-1-1 NY Relay Service
If you have speech impairments, have difficulty hearing, use text telephones (TTYs) or voice carry-over (VCO) phones, the New York Relay service may help you.
Dial 7-1-1 ( or 1-800-421-1220)