File a Customer Complaint
- Mailing written complaint to 413 Old Mill Road, Vestal NY 13850
(Compliment/Complaint forms are located on each bus, at the Junction and the Administrative Office.)
- Customer Service Form – www.ridebctransit.com
- Phone the Administrative Office at 607.763.4464 or the Junction Office at 607.763.1692
- In Person – Administrative Office, 413 Old Mill Road, Vestal NY 13850 or the Junction Office, 81 Chenango Street, Binghamton NY 13901.
To ensure that Broome County Transit can investigate in a timely manner, complaints must be submitted within sixty (60) days of the alleged allegation to be afforded the procedural steps described in this policy. The County may be unable to investigate complaints received after that time and will not afford the complainant with all of the steps and protocol described herein.
- All complaints must be completed in writing either by the complainant or their representative or taken verbally and transcribed by the appropriate administration staff.
- Complaints are investigated by the appropriate managerial staff.
- All written complaints are filed in such a manner that they can be recalled quickly.
- If the complainant or their representative requests a written response to their complaint, one will be sent within 10 business days of receiving the complaint.
- If the complainant or their representative does not agree with the response, they may contact the Director of Operations, located at the Administrative Office, to request a further investigation. The Director of Operations will investigate the complaint and will respond within 10 business days of the day the complaint is received.
- If the complainant or their representative does not agree with the response from the Director of Operations, they may appeal to the Commissioner of Transportation, for a final decision. The Commissioner will investigate the complaint and will respond within 10 business days from the day the appeal was received.