Office for Aging Mini-Bus reservations must be made at least one business day in advance and no more than one week in advance
How do I make a reservation?
Call 607.275.5164. Once you call the number, you will need to enter your Client ID and Password that was assigned to you. Please keep this number confidential as it is unique to you only. Once you enter your Client ID and password, you will follow the prompts for directions. Ride requests received on major holidays cannot be accepted.
You may reserve your ride online. Only those requests received Monday through Friday during the hours of 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM will be considered. Ride requests received on major holidays cannot be accepted.
What do I need when I reserve my ride?
- Telephone number
- Pick up and destination address(s),
- Date of ride(s)
- Time of your pickup and appointment (if you have one)
- Time you will want the bus arrive to bring you home
- If anyone will be accompanying you.
What other things should I know?
- Reserve your ride at least one day in advance or up to 7 days in advance.
- The more time in advance you reserve your ride, your chances increase getting the times you want.
- Plan extra time for your trip. This is a shared ride service and others will likely ride with you.
- When scheduling your ride your will be asked for you appointment time. Allow time to get to and from the bus for the actual appointment. For example, if you have to be at work at 9:00 AM, but know you need time to walk from the curb to your desk, make your appointment for 8:45 AM.
- If you are a new rider or have a new location you are traveling too, you will need to press 0 to speak to an operator.
- For reviewing your ride times (#1 above), please make sure to call after 4pm the day before your trip to ensure your times did not change as we try to make room in the schedule for others.
- For entering ride times, you may either say or enter them by the key pad. If using the key pad you will need to use military time. Example for 9:00am it is 0900. For 2:00pm it is 1400.
- Cancel your trips at least one hour in advance.
- Do not have any background noise because the system may not understand your selections.
- The day before your ride, we will schedule your ride as close as possible to your requested times. We will contact you to confirm your requested times.
Cancellations and No Show Policy
How do I cancel my reservation
- Call 607.275.5164 one hour or more before your scheduled pick up time. Cancellations made less than one hour before the scheduled trip will be considered a "no show"
- If you have multiple trips scheduled, cancel each trip as needed. A trip is defined as each one-way ride.
"No Show" Policy
- If you do not show at your scheduled pick up time, you will be recorded as a "no-show".
- As a courtesy, drivers will wait an extra five minutes after your pick up time.
- Cancellations made less than one hour before scheduled pick up time will be considered a "no show".
- Three (3) no-shows in a thirty-day period may result in a thirty-day suspension of service.
Please note that our approach is to work with each consumer or agency to prevent any suspensions from occurring and to keep consumers access to transportation. This is accomplished by sending warning letters to consumers after each no-show. During this time there is an opportunity for the consumer or agency to contact us if the no-show was beyond their control. We will then remove the no-show. However, if the consumer or agency does not contact us after each warning letter and then they receive a suspension letter, there is a grace period prior to the suspension beginning where the consumer or agency can contact us once again. It is only after every possible step is exhausted that we instill the suspension process. At this point they are given an opportunity to appeal.