The following work is scheduled on the following Broome County roadways beginning Monday, September 11th. This is part of the record amount of work scheduled for 2023, in which more than 83 miles of Broome County roadways will be repaired.
- Storm damage & tree clean up on various County roads
- Culvert replacement on Stateline Rd. & Stratmill Rd.
- Paving on Nanticoke Rd. (from Rt. 26 to Ames Crossing)
- Blacktop patching on Hardie Rd., North Sanford Rd., Owen Hill Rd., Pagebrook Rd., & Stratmill Rd.
- Surface treatments on Brady Hill Rd. Edson Rd. & Saddlemire Rd.
- Cleaning ditches & rebuilding shoulders on East Main Rd., Pierce Creek Rd., Stateline Rd., Stratmill Rd., & Tunnel Rd.
- Mowing right of way on various County roads
Motorists are reminded to use caution in work zones, even when they are not active as some routes may be modified as construction progresses. Slowing down is always the most effective way to keep yourself and workers safe. You may also want to give yourself extra time during commutes to accommodate for any detours or changes in traffic patterns.