EMPLOYEES OF BROOME COUNTY ARE OFFERED FULL BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits at very low rates, as well as a brand new orthodontics option on our dental plan
- Flex Spending benefits to help with daycare costs and health costs that are not fully covered by insurance.
- Life insurance: eligible employees are given a $5,000 basic life policy and an Accidental Death and Dismemberment policy up to $10,000 at the cost of County. Employees also have an opportunity to purchase a guaranteed issue policy of up to 5-times their salary at a very low rate.
- NYS Retirement
- We offer a 457(b) plan, through NYS Deferred Compensation.
- Employee Assistance Program: free program that offers services such as counseling, virtual concierge services, financial and legal support and resources, professional development training, individual wellness resources, health advocacy, and other online resources.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time off: vacation, sick time, bereavement, holidays
- Flexible schedules: permanent summer hours, work from home option, flex time for appointments
- Discounts for gym memberships, airfare, and at businesses and destinations throughout the nation
- Employees ride BC Transit for FREE
CURRENT EMPLOYEES CAN USE THIS LINK TO ACCESS SELF SERVICE AT HOME:
CONSOLIDATE APPROPRIATIONS ACT
As part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA), new Transparency in Coverage rules please use the following link to obtain the following information:
- In-network provider contracted rates for items and services
- Out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for items and services