Temporary Residences


In New York State, Temporary Residences (Hotels, Motels, and Cabin Colonies) must have a state, city, or county health department permit to operate legally and must operate in compliance with Subpart 7-1 of the State Sanitary Code requirements. A permit is issued only when the Temporary Residence is in compliance with the state's health regulations.

For more information on Temporary Residences, click here.