Summer is here in Broome County, and what better way to get out and explore our parks than with a 5K!
Join us for the inaugural Broome County Parks 5K Series on Thursdays, starting July 7 through August 18, 2022. Participants of all abilities are welcome and encouraged! Bring your family, friends, or just yourself, and let's get outside!
T-Shirt is included when you register for all four races. Registration for all four races ends June 30th! Registration for individual races is also available online, registration deadline for each individual race will the Monday of the race week. We will have t-shirts to purchase for $10 at check-in table at each race. There will be no refunds available for this series.
Packet Pick Up
- Packets can be picked up at park day of race.
- July 7: Greenwood Park
- July 21: Dorchester Park
- August 4: Nathaniel Cole Park
- August 18: Otsiningo Park
- Otsiningo Park and Dorchester Park course is paved
- Greenwood Park and Nathaniel Cole Park course is on dirt trails.
- No dogs allowed on race course
Day of Race
- ALL RACES START AT 6:30 P.M.
- Check-In starts at 5:30pm
- RAIN OR SHINE
- An email with will be sent to all participants with information regarding the race series and course maps will be sent out on July 1st. Individual race participants will get this email Monday on the week of the race.