BC Transit Needs Drivers
Coach Operator Job Duties:
As a BC Transit Coach Operator, you will be driving a public transportation vehicle, following an established route while picking up and bringing passengers where they need to go. If you have excellent people skills, a strong customer service orientation and enjoy driving this may be the right career opportunity for you.
BC Transit is now seeking to add Coach Operators with the right skill set:
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and interact with diverse groups of people.
- The applicant must be a people-oriented person, have strong customer service skills, demonstrating patience and an even temperament.
- CDL license with driving experience preferred, but BC Transit will train the right candidate.
- P/T positions are Monday-Sunday, with at least one day off.
- F/T employment may be obtained based on performance.
- Mandatory pre-employment NYSDMV 19A physical and drug test
- Women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities and members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
- A full-time rate of $25.18 may be obtained with annual raises after 4 years of starting date, with opportunities for overtime pay.
- Apply at 413 Old Mill Rd, Vestal.